PROVEN MENU DEVELOPMENT
FOR CHAIN RESTAURANTS
THE MENUBRIDGE PROCESS
The MenuBridge process from Product Evaluations seamlessly connects chain restaurants to consumers. As a result, menu development efforts are powered by accurate and actionable insights so teams can make more informed decisions in less time. And it’s all customizable to fit the needs and work style of any team.
That’s a more efficient and effective process from end to end.
MENUBRIDGE RESEARCH TOOLS
Proven resources for every phase of menu development
Facilitated brainstorming session that generates a pipeline of ideas to solve a specific problem
Culinary creation to develop and optimize menu items
LIVE DISCUSSION SESSIONS
Facilitated interactive discussions that dynamically engage consumers around menu objectives
Rapid quantitative consumer input predicts menu success
Optimize your menu creations and recipes
Real world portrayal of menu execution in your locations
MENU PIPELINE VALIDATION
Keep your menu vibrant with a continuous stream of validated menu ideas. Product Evaluations
will work with your team to create a unified pipeline process:
- Customer driven decision making
- Consistent and replicable results
- Data that aligns business metrics with menu objectives
- Identify menu ideas that are truly attractive to your customers
- Understand the potential of new menu concepts to bring in customers and drive repeat visits
- Prove consumer satisfaction and intent to purchase of menu items before operationalizing them
CONSUMER TASTE TESTING
Optimize your menu execution before the launch. Our fully-equipped commercial kitchens can be configured to replicate your back of house capabilities and your finished menu items.
Four reasons to work with us:
- Food people: Professionals from the food and hospitality industry
- Versatile spaces: Commercial-grade kitchen adjacent to tasting rooms
- Quality consumer recruiting: Qualified, screened respondents
- Market research expertise: Best in class execution
FOODVIEW 360° RESEARCH AND INNOVATION CENTER
The FoodView 360° Research and Innovation Center provides menu development insights, access and intimacy that no traditional foodservice research facility can. On one side is a state-of-the-art facilitation room. On the other is a commercial grade kitchen. And at the center of it all is you.